- A Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in training design and professional learning and training practices;
- Prior experience in B2B sales and customer management;
- Very good expertise in wholesale/ retail business and trading;
- Excellency in planning, organizing and managing resources;
- Able to influence others and build relationships;
- Availability to extensive travel within the country;
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Technically savvy;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Excellent command of English language.
- Develops, plans and implements training programs, in accordance to the learning strategy of the organization, in order to develop the required capabilities for the Store Operations team (e.g.: sales, store management team, store staff), to help them achieve their business goals.
- Performs regular Training Needs Analyses for the METRO Cash&Carry Romania stores in the North/ West Operational Area, working together with management team to identify potential growth areas;
- Develops new and/or adapts current training programs to fit with desired learning and development objectives;
- Delivers and coordinates high quality training sessions to the Store Operations team (e.g.: sales, store management team, store staff) in the assigned region;
- End to end training logistics process coordination;
- Creates and delivers follow up actions to strengthen and accelerate the learning processes;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the learning solutions, offers solution for improvements and shares best practices;
- Keeps track of all training participation and reports to management by using internal LMS;
- May take part in other HR processes or project, as required;
Valabilitate anunţ: până în 5 mai
Daca ești interesat trimite CV-ul tau la adresa email@example.com, menționand în subiectul mailului postul pentru dorești sa aplici.