Vacancies available in the following departments: Human Resources (in stores dealing with specific HR activities and in headquarter - Personnel Administration), Procurement Department, Finance (Finance & Accounting or Invoice Control), Quality Assurance, Delivery, Data Analysis, Legal.
- Collaborates with the other departments within the company in order to collect the necessary information
- Sorts out, processes, archives and passes on the correspondence to the responsible persons, oversees the proper performance of administrative operations
- Prepares the required documents to be submitted to the involved persons
- Deals with the messages sent by telephone, fax, e-mail and post, coming from stores and business partners
- Introduces in the information system various articles, orders, promotional offers using multiple IT applications
- Offers information & support to customers and colleagues using internal and external communication platforms
- Relevant, useful learning experiences by training on-the-job
- Gain insight and access to latest-hour tools and practices as learning resources
- Cross-function cooperation by close interaction with other departments
- Keep abreast with the latest developments, by exposure to market moves and permanent monitoring of market dynamics & valuable know-how of business through own business, customers & competitors’ moves, related to the given tasks
- Involvement in a multitude of tactical and strategic activities and projects, in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures
- Network with key people of an employer of choice, discover inspirational pathways open by role models
- Other coordinates: Part-time schedule, flexible according to academic commitments; 3-6 months duration, head office location; unpaid internship with possible hiring opportunities for high-potential interns if there are open positions at graduation
Please check if you are eligible from your University/Faculty to take part at this internship program.